Contribute to Culture
By clicking this button, you'll see The Count of Contributions . . .
Each of your clicks are matched by sponsorís direct contributions to Cultural Renewal!
Only one click from each individual is recorded each day, so please visit daily and make your contributions count.
Please encourage others to add this page of CulturalRenewal.org to their "Favorites" list and visit it often.
Itís as easy as 1, 2, 3 . . .
1) Just Copy http://www.CulturalRenewal.org/contrib.htm.
2) Paste into the e-mail that appears when you click the button below.
3) Then, Help spread the word of our efforts with like-hearted spirits.
Simply by doing so, we can make a difference by making a better world just a click away . . .
This section is currently being redesigned to be interactive.
We apologize for the delay and thank you for your patience.
"We have every right to dream heroic dreams. Those who say that we're in a time when there are no heroes, they just don't know where to look. They're the individuals . . . whose voluntary gifts support church, charity, culture, art, and education. Their patriotism is deep. Their values sustain our national life." President Ronald Reagan
Please help CulturalRenewal.org seek pledges of support for renewing culture!
The greater the pledge participation, the greater the support Cultural Renewal can generate to help renew our culture.
Pledging your tax-deductible contribution to Cultural Renewal is as easy as 1, 2, 3, 4 . . .
1) Choose the categories of support you are most interested in.
2) Select your preferred pledge category.
3) Make your check payable to Cultural Renewal
4) Then, Direct it to the address below.
Once your pledge is confirmed, it will be honored (posted upon request) on our web siteís Gratitude for Goodness Sake! page.
Remember, if you represent a corporation, your giving will . . .
- benefit the community.
- increase corporate visibility.
- reflect the interest of your customers.
- advance your business objectives.
- be a tax-deductible contribution.
Choose from the following categories, those interests you wish your pledge to support concerning Cultural Renewal Beneficiaries:
- Awards/Prizes/Competitions: for artist's awards, prizes, competitions, housing, living space, and work space.
- Building/Renovation: for constructing, renovating, remodeling, or rehabilitating property, including general or unspecified capital support awards.
- Collections Acquisition: to libraries or museums to acquire permanent materials as part of a collection, usually books or art.
- Collections Management/Preservation: for maintenance, preservation, and conservation of materials.
- Commissioning New Works: to support the creation of new artistic works.
- Computer System/Equipment: to purchase and/or develop automated systems.
- Conferences/Seminars/Workshops: to encourage direct learning activities.
- Curriculum Development: awards to schools, colleges, universities, and educational support organizations to develop general or discipline-specific curricula.
- Debt Reduction: to deduce a recipient organization's indebtedness; also referred to as deficit financing. Frequently refers to mortgage payments.
- Emergency Funds: one-time grants to cover the immediate short-term funding needs of a recipient organization on an emergency basis.
- Endowments: bequests or gifts intended to be kept permanently and invested to provide income for continued support of an organization.
- Equipment: to purchase equipment, furnishings, or other materials.
- Exhibitions: awards to institutions such as museums, libraries, or historical societies specifically to mount an exhibit or to support the installation of a touring exhibit.
- Faculty/Staff Development: to institutions or organizations to train or further educate staff or faculty members.
- Fellowships: awards to educational institutions or organizations to support fellowship programs as well as award research grants directly to individuals.
- Film/Video/Radio: to fund a specific film, video, or radio production.
- General/Operating Support: for the day-to-day operating costs of an existing program or organization or to further the general purpose or work of an organization.
- Income Development: for fundraising, marketing, and to expand audience base.
- Internship funds: awarded to an institution or organization to support an internship program, rather than a grant to an individual.
- Land Acquisition: to purchase real estate property.
- Management Development: for salaries, staff support, staff training, strategic and long-range planning, budgeting and accounting.
- Matching/Challenge support: to match funds provided by another donor and grants paid only if the donee is able to raise additional funds from other sources.
- Performance/Productions: to cover cost specifically associated with mounting performing arts productions.
- Professorships: to educational institutions to endow a professorship or chair.
- Program Development: to support specific projects or programs as opposed to general purpose grants.
- Program Evaluations: to evaluate a specific project or program: includes awards both to agencies to pay evaluation costs and to research institutes and other program evaluators.
- Publications: to fund reports or other publications issued by a nonprofit resulting from research or projects of interest to the funder.
- Research: to cover the costs of investigations and clinical trials, including demonstration and pilot projects. (see Fellowships)
- Scholarship Funds: to educational institutions or organizations to support a scholarship program, mainly for students at the undergraduate level.
- Seed Money/Start-Up Funds: to start, establish, or initiate new projects or organizations: may cover salaries and other operating expenses of a new project.
- Student Aid: to assist in the form of educational grants, loans, or scholarships.
- Technical Assistance: operational or management assistance given to nonprofit organizations, including fundraising assistance, budgeting and financial planning, program planning, legal advice, marketing, and other aids to management.
- Unrestricted Grant: support directed to category most in need.
Select your preferred pledge category:
$5 - $24
$25 - $49
$50 - 99
$100 - $249
$250 - $499
$500 - $999
$1,000 - $2,499
$2,500 - $4,999
$5,000 - $9,999
$10,000 - $24,999
$25,000 and up! (___Cultural Renewal may post specific amount.)
Select your acknowledgement:
___ I prefer my pledge remain anonymous.
___ I authorize Cultural Renewal to honor my pledge by posting the following name on its web siteís Gratitude for Goodness Sake! page along with those within the appropriate category:
(please print clearly)____________________________________________.
Enclosed is a check for the amount: $_________________.
We greatly appreciate your pledge of support for renewing our culture!
Your pledges entitle you to automatically receive Cultural Renewal news as it is updated (unless you specify otherwise).
Witness the impact of your pledges upon the efforts of Cultural Renewal and its beneficiaries at CulturalRenewal.org's Keeping up the Good Work page. .
To print out this page, just . . .
Are you capable of offering the following In-kind Support to Cultural Renewal?
- Donated equipment/products
- Volunteer expertise/services
- Public Relations assistance
- Use of facilities
(All contributions are tax-deductible.)
If so, then please . . .
Thank you for your kindly in-kind donations!
© 1999-2003 Cultural Renewal, All rights reserved.